1. Select your favorite Sunnysix pieces to add to your cart.
2. Follow the very simple and safe checkout process.
3. Receive a confirmation email with your selected pieces.
4. Payment via PayMongo Checkout: your order will be processed automatically.
5. Payment via Bank Deposit/Transfer: your order will be processed only after you send your proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Receive full shipping details and wait a few days to receive your package! Side note: your selected pieces will be reserved for three (3) business days only! If you haven't settled payment within that time, we will let go of your order :(
We accept payments via PayMongo Checkout (Visa, MasterCard, GCash) and Bank Deposit/Transfer (BPI, BDO).
Safety guarantee: our payment options are secured by PayMongo and we do not store your credit card details.
As of the moment, we are available only in the Philippines. But don't worry, we're working on it! We'll ship worldwide soon.
Domestic shipping (flat rate): Php150
After payment and confirmation, you will receive an email with complete details and tracking information. You should receive your Sunnysix package within 2-3 business days for Metro Manila and 5-7 business days for provinces! Ooh exciting.
FYI: Our shipping schedule is only every Tuesday and Friday of the week. Cut-off is 2pm the day before. Twice a week shipping means reducing our carbon footprint— it's okay, things can wait.
But if you really need your package asap, get in touch with us at email@example.com and we’ll arrange something for you.
If you wish to make an exchange, we’re happy to accommodate you. Product exchanges are accepted on all undamaged items within 5 days upon receiving the package. Original tags must remain attached and items must be in the same condition, unwashed, and unused. (We’ll be checking!)
Let us know what piece you want instead and we’ll check if it’s in stock! Just send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org along with proof of payment and we'll process your request once we receive your package.
Side note: Please do follow the requirements or we may have no choice but to refuse your request.... :(
Another side note: all exchange delivery fees will be shouldered by the buyer.
Oh no, we’re very sorry about this! If there’s a problem with your piece, take a photo and send it to us at email@example.com within 5 days upon receiving your package. Don’t forget to send us an email because we will no longer accept returns or exchanges after the 5 day period.
Fabric & Care
Collection I: Waste to Wear
Our first collection is made out of regenerated ocean waste. It stands for its bold colors and natural, suede-like hand feel.
Features: regenerated ocean waste, two-way stretch, suede-like hand feel, excellent coverage
Collection II: Plastic to Fabric
Our second collection is made out of recycled plastic bottles. It's more compressive and less delicate compared to our first, yet soft and comfortable as ever!
Features: recycled plastic bottles, four-way stretch, extra compression, moisture-wicking, quick-drying.
Find out more about our sustainable fabric here and why we made this conscious choice!
Sustainable fabric is made in order to last longer than other fabric. If treated with love, your Sunnysix activewear will also continue to last!
Here are some tips:
- Wash your pieces inside out to extend its life.
- Do a quick hand wash in cold water, but if machine is the only option then do a short delicate wash.
- Hang to dry rather than using a dryer. It reduces energy use and it's better for the environment too.
P.S. Because we used suede-like fabric for our first collection (Regenerated Ocean Waste), excessive friction may cause little fuzz balls so give your piece some extra TLC.